Friday, January 24, 2014

two-thousand fourteen

What's new? Not a whole lot. That seems to be my problem. I'm wanting and waiting for something big to happen; but I keep getting reminded that sometimes, we aren't in complete control of our lives. Sometimes, there's a bigger plan for us that we can't always envision. Sometimes, our perspective gets so small and limited that life seems disappointing.

We are now well into 2014. I am wanting specific changes and new experiences. I'm hoping this year will bring those things for us! In the meantime, I'm going to try to live in the NOW, be present in my life, because my life is GOOD. 

I have a job that I enjoy, that allows me to help & teach people. I have a husband that loves me unconditionally, supports me in everything I do, and always makes me laugh when I need it most. We have a beautiful and comfortable home to enjoy. I have callings in church that challenge me, force me to meet new people, and help me grow stronger. I have friends and family that always remind me how much I am loved, needed, and appreciated. I have a miraculous and beautiful healthy body that heals, runs, loves, walks, breathes, feels, and lives. 

At the end of the day, I have a life that's good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment